● CUSTOMER ACQUISITION ACTIVITIES
- Handles initial inquiries
- Supports and tracks local marketing activities and promotional events
- Conducts sales activities through enrollment
- Forms and manages groups
- Follows up on unconverted inquiries and inactive customers
● CUSTOMER RETENTION ACTIVITIES
- Maintains positive customer relations and ensures customer satisfaction
- Conducts customer orientations
- Encourages customer re-enrollments
- Schedules lessons for customers and instructors
- Schedules and conducts student consultations and counseling
- Enters and manages customer information in LCMS
- Prepares invoices, collects customer payment and handles other accounting activities
- Prepares reports and required documents
- Manages material inventory
- Maintains correspondence with customers
- Handles filing, Order supplies
- Develops local marketing activities
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
Candidates without prior experience or fresh graduates, welcome to apply.
- Capable of working in shifts, which may include weekends.
- Individuals who can adapt and work effectively in a small organization.
- Proficiency in Japanese to facilitate communication with Japanese customers (Preferably at or above N2 level on the JLPT).
- Prior experience in Sales or Customer Service is advantageous.