- Arrangement and coordination of corporate meetings and conferences
- Coordination of internal reporting documents
- Other administrative support to corporate departments
- Secretarial assistance to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Operating Officer (COO)
PRINCIPAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
●Arrangement and coordination of corporate meetings and conferences
- Arrangement and coordination of the company’s Board of Directors meetings and Annual General Meeting and preparation of relevant documents/formats
- Arrangement and coordination of any other corporate-level meetings
- Arrangement and coordination of internal and external conferences
●Coordination of internal reporting
- Request for relevant information to respective departments to prepare internal reporting documents to be submitted to the company’s management, HQ, Singapore Branch, etc.
- Response to administrative questionnaire and inquiries from HQ
●Other administrative support to corporate departments
- Assistance to corporate departments for administrative works upon Manager’s
●Secretarial assistance to CEO and COO
- Schedule management for CEO and COO
- Arrangements of appointments and business trips for CEO and CO
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional work experience
- Proficient in using MS Office
- Organized, detail-oriented, positive mindset, capable of collaborating within a team while also excelling independently
- Fluent in both Japanese and English at a business level for effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous work experience in similar positions
- Previous involvement in the Oil & Gas industry is a plus.