Secretary / General Affair (60-70%)
- Responsible for MD/SM’s calendar management, coordination of meeting or conference calls, including booking of meeting room and other logistics.
- Booking flights, hotels, restaurants, as well as attending visitors and serving tea.
- Process claims from staffs for expenses such as business trips, entertainment and others.
- Sourcing and purchasing office supplies (e.g. office furniture, mobile phone, stationery, pantry supplies, etc).
- Renewal of company insurance and claims.
- Liaise with building management and apartment landlord.
- Arrange Company Secretary related documents by closely liaising with related parties.
- Act as contact person for internal audit and other internal control related requests and coordinate document submission.
- Translate materials from Japanese to English or vice-versa.
- Support in other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Human Resource (30-40%)
- Arrange payrolls and create such forms required.
- Keeping track of staff annual & medical leave and medical claims.
- Arrange EP, DP & Visa application and follow the latest regulations.
- Handle recruitment and resignation.
- Update company regulations & policies.
- At least 3 years of relative experience
- Proficiency in Japanese to liaise with Japanese stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact and establish effective relationships at all levels in the organization
- Ability to multi-tasking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other financial/accounting software
- Independent and able to seek ways to improve individual and team efficiency
- Microsoft Office私用経験