Summary: To create a great vacation experience for Clubs / Members; confirming exchanges and solicit space bank deposits, subscriptions, renewals and meeting service expectations.
- Assist the Contact Centre Manager to ensure all activities meet and integrate with organizational requirements for quality assurance and a high standard of customer service.
- Be the primary contact for assisting Pacific and global members with difficulties at resorts per the Global Member Servicing Policy.
- Supervise and ensure that Vacation Exchange check-in problems into resorts around the region are solved promptly.
- Supervise and ensure that Vacation Exchange check-in deletion and relocation cases are solved within stipulated deadline.
- Handle escalated complaint cases and ensure that justified compensation packages are accorded to complaint members, whilst ensuring customer retention.
- Monitor internal staff are giving Quality Service - to members, to affiliated resorts, to the public, and to staff, including monitoring of corporate standards.
- To provide coaching and training needs to individual Customer Care Specialist within the team.
Assist the Contact Centre Manager with some administrative and reporting functions within the team so as to achieve operational efficiency.
- Mentor new hires within the team to bring them up to management expectation both in complain handling and customer service.
- Supervise calls and emails regarding general programme enquiries, feedbacks and complaints (daily correspondence). Develop and manage a correspondence system and respond to letters/faxes/emails from members.
- Assist the Contact Centre Manager in identifying, implementing and developing customer service strategies in Operations. Other duties include but are not limited to attending to internal as well as external customer inquiries, problem solving, attending to self-enrolments and resort profile
updates and liaising with the Account Managers.
- Provide proper guidance, support and direction to the sales team by undertaking an advisory role in addition to the daily Customer Care role.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- At least 1 year of sales / service experience
- Ability to communicate both written and spoken in business level of Japanese language as to liaise with Japanese clients (At least an N1)
- Comfortable to work in shift or on Public Holidays as and when required (off in lieu provided)
- Comfortable to work in fast-paced working environment
- Prior working experience in the tourism, travel, or other relavent field