- Support the CEO primarily and provide additional support to other executive team members in areas such as expense claims submission and any other ad hoc matters as required
- Provide administrative support such as correspondence, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Manage business travel bookings, work activities, accommodations, and transportation, including supporting business visa application matters.
- Manage professional scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, and other company logistics
- Co-ordinate with external corporate vendors, such as arranging board resolutions or submission to the authorities
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the CEO.
- Minimum 2~3 years of relevant (corporate) secretarial experience in a listed corporation.
- Experienced in managing all (Corporate) Secretarial related matters.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications & SAP Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced working environment.
- Good knowledge of legal & compliance acts is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Japanese languages or familiar with Japanese working culture