- Clients are mostly from Japanese companies (automobile-related) in ASEAN countries including Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and the Philippines.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients.
- Mainly responsible for SCM & logistic coordination.
- Responsible for liaising with Japan HQ.
- After Covid19, a business trip to the ASEAN area may be required
- Other Ad-hoc duties will be required.
*Nonexperience are welcome to apply!
- Proficiency in Japanese in order to liaise with Japan HQ and Japanese-speaking clients.
- Understanding Japanese culture
- Reliable, trustworthy and has good communication skills. Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Willing to work long-term, and build a career.
- 1-2 years of working experience in Sales, Sales Coordinator, and Inside Sales will be better to have but not necessary.
-Working experience in IC/Electronic components will be a plus but not a must.
- Experience working in a Japanese company, will be an advantage, not a must.