①Working under instructions of Director (Invest Japan)
②Market research on Japan and ASEAN
③Listing company which has potential to do business in Japan
④Making appointments and meeting companies that are interested in doing
business in Japan.
⑤Coordination for holding events (seminar, business matching event, exhibition, invitation program )
⑥Presentation about Japanese economy and industry in English
⓻Preparing and sending information for official newsletter, linkedin & facebook
⑧ Data management, miscellaneous duties
- Japanese Proficiency: JLPT N2 or above to liaise with Japanese third parties
- PC skill（Excel／Word／PowerPoint, ZOOM/ Teams）
- Experience in general secretarial work, preparation of simple documents, inputting data, etc.
- Knowledge on business manners
- Interest in innovation related teconologies & poducts.
- With provious experience of holding events (seminar, business matching event,
exhibition), or marketing
- Someone who likes socializing and networking