- Project development, execution and management (examination, DD, negotiation, closing, PMI, etc.) of new investment projects mainly related to decarbonization
- Formulation of execution plan, valuation of new investment opportunities, preparation of proposal/approval document and presentation material for the target project
- Internal coordination and collaboration with relevant departments (business divisions, finance/accounting, legal affairs, etc.)
- Collaboration and progress management with various experts (lawyers, accountants, tax accountants, other consultants, etc.)
- Various related businesses on the company's medium-term business plan
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Proficiency in English as well as Japanese to liaise with Japanese speaking stakeholders
- Experience with one of the following (at least 2 years):
+Experience in consulting work related to corporate/business investment at a consulting firm, etc.
+Experience in corporate/business investment and M&A advisory work at financial institutions, etc.
+Practical experience in new business development and subsidiary management
- High communication and presentation skills
- Logical and flexible thinking ability
- Good team worker with a good balance between independence and cooperation
- High coordination and negotiation skills among stakeholders (Internal/External)