- Coordinate meeting
- Handle sales enquiry by phone and e-mail in Japanese
- Maintain close correspondence and coordinate resolve administrative issues effectively to facilitate operation execution.
- Making travel and guest arrangements, prepare agendas and schedule meetings and appointments and arranging conference calls.
- Interpret/translate between Japanese & English.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
No experience needed
- Fluent in Japanese as need to liaise with Japanese speaking associates.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be proficient with MS Office software applications (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Pleasant and cheerful disposition, resourceful with business sense.
- Self-motivated and possesses team point.
- Discreet when dealing with confidential information.
- Possesses good time-management skills with ability to prioritize tasks assigned.