- Creation of project plan written in English or/and Japanese, which are inclusive of Master-schedule, WBS, Team-structure, Role & responsibilities, Deliverables, Risk & Mitigation plan, Test plan, Operation plan and Migration plan.
- Grasp the client’s requirement through the discussion with relevant stakeholders in the client and make several documents such as a requirement document and a specification document etc. which are required in the development process.
- Lead getting consensus from all relevant teams and its managements on project plan.
- Track and manage the project progress with WBS/Issue List and setting up necessary meetings.
- Requiring frequently communicate with the client in order to align with its directions.
2. Analysis and solution
- Analyze current situation/issue (As-Is Analysis) and establish the solutions/To-Be model.
- Create documents such as business requirement documents and specification and related discussion paper.
3. Management report
- Creation of Management report written in both Japanese and English.
- Update progress, Key issues and risks to both head office and local managements, facilitate the meeting.
- Provide assistance and guidance to the Manager
- Has experience in the IT Department as well as coaching & training IT Department Manager.
4. Hands-on support
- Create some deliverables and do development and testing with delivery members.
- Must have more than 5-year experience of the IT related project.
- Must have more than 5-year experience in financial sector and/or consulting business.
- Must have more then 5-year PMO experience of the IT related project.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Highly preferred to have experience of the global system rollout.
- Highly preferred to have experience of implementing package products for banking.
- Highly preferred to have consulting experience.