Summary: The Regional Service Coordinator serves as the “center” of all regional Technical Support activities. They are part of the Technical Support team, and must be familiar with all customers (direct and indirect) and all
aspects of their service activity on a daily basis. They coordinate the delivery of service, both short term and long term, within the Asia Pacific region. Long term they assist the Regional Service Manager to drive improvement programs (both personnel and equipment) to improve customer system performance and uptime. They also assist the regional Customer Support personnel in a backup role for vacation/peak order times.
- Reports to the FPD Regional Service Manager
- Responsible for the day to day service delivery within the region
o Familiar with all customers, their service status as well as overall business within the region (direct and indirect)
o Interfaces and coordinate with dealers Service activities on a daily basis to know all current activity
o Monitors performance, escalates non-performance, gathers information for periodic reviews with customers/dealers to assess performance and
create performance plans
o Be the customer advocate within the organization and links to other groups Sales, Supply Chain, Logistics, Customer Care, Credit
o Interact with the other members of Technical Support team (TAG and FE) to maintains customer configurations – plans, coordinates field change
orders, PM and upgrades (direct and indirect)
o Maintains summary of trained personnel, coordinates training programs and escalates issues with direct/indirect training of personnel
o Fully competent in-service contract status and generation – assists sales and service personnel with contracts.
o Fully functional in internal systems (M3, EyeShare, MMIS, SFDC, KV)
o Coordinate all the instance for new equipment installation planning up the the final installation and planning all activities. Objective is drives zero
defect goal within installation and start-up activities (both direct and indirect)
- Provides feedback on a WW basis to improve service delivery including voice of the customer.
- Provides backup support to the customer care organization – fully capable of fulfilling the customer care specialist and manager position on an as-needed basis to support vacation/absence/overflow work
- At least 5 years of customer service experience in any industry
- Proficiency in Chinese and Japanese to liaise with stakeholders and counterparts
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- ERP System experience
- Excellent attention to detail and strong follow-up skills.
- Self-starter with flexibility to meet & manage challenging priorities and deadlines
- Track record of high quality performance and results
- Good technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills