5 days(Mon. to Sun.) depending on the event sched.
(80% hunting sales, 20% farming sales)
- Develop new customers and maintain existing customers
- Identify and develop business opportunities by conduct sales presentation
- Operate goals with the supervisor to achieve the target set-forth by the company
- Respond incoming calls and emails
- Arrange schedule, appointments and update events calendar.
- Support administration duties of sales.
- Arrange meeting with internal and external guests.
- Prepare meeting materials.
- Attend to the event as an assistant.
- Handle sales activities (service existing clients), as and when required
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Have interest in selling the company products (such as glassware for coffee, teas)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Proficient in Japanese in order to liaise with both internal & external party who speaks Japanese
- Able to work in weekends if it's required.
- Able to work flexibly and passionately
- Have working experience in Japanese company.
- Have working experience in the Manufacturing industry.
- Able to start work immediate or within short notice is preferred.
- Have skill or knowledge in using designing software (ex; photoshop)