- Formulate and recommend policies, objectives and long-range plans to ensure the most effective operation of field sales activities. Disseminate and ensure compliance with approved policies, objectives and plans.
- Prepare annual/quarterly budgets and assist Marketing Department in preparation of key marketing
strategies, sales forecasts by product and district. Supervise the development of sales estimates,
review and approve forecasts.
- Plan, control and direct activities of the field operations to obtain maximum sales volume and required Company standards of quality, service and cleanliness and to develop maximum sales potential and profitability from operators.
- Oversee store repairs and maintenance program to ensure provision for efficient and effective preventive and breakdown maintenance in minimizing disruption to restaurant operations.
- Oversee the Quality Control upgrading of all food and related products in the Operations Department and also produce and process research and development programs.
- Report on operating results, comparing actual performance with budget and established ‘objectives’.
- Recommend and implement corrective profit action as required.
- Participate in and, where appropriate, initiate investigation and planning associated with market development (new restaurant built, image enhancement, relocation), restaurant design/layout and equipment evaluation.
- Ensure that all customer communications are promptly and accurately handled and that appropriate and timely actions on customer service problems are taken.
- Liaise with and ensure that all service functional areas provide required support to restaurant operations in achievement of the Department’s objectives (Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Shop Development, Training, and Quality Control).
- Plan and direct changes in staffing and reporting relationships in conjunction with Human Resources Department. - - Lead, motivate and develop current operations workforce in order to achieve the Department’s objectives.
- Ensure that all personnel fully understand their accountabilities and that they have the authority and expertise to achieve them.
- Partner with Marketing and R&D departments to formulate plans to improve the branding.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- At least 5 years of experience on an operation position in the F&B industry
- Above experience in Singaporet to understand the local market and trends
- Business level proficiency in Japanese to liaise with HQ in Japan (Both written & spoken)