- Conduct research and submit reports on the APAC region market's financial industry and business trends (including politics, economy, society, digital & innovation, and SDGs).
- Study cases of innovation (Business model / service / product) in insurance peripheral areas and clarify the structure, form and detail of such innovations.
- Create and maintain connections with authorities and other companies (including potential partners and existing intimate partners) in APAC that contribute to the acquisition of useful information (implementation under the direction of manager).
- Hold meetings with above stakeholders and participate in seminars, create summaries, and disseminate information internally.
- Communication with related departments as necessary.
- Participate and contribute to PoC which will be conducted to acquire detailed information and know-how.
- Ad hoc research, corporate affairs, and admin duties.
- Possess Japanese skill of at least N2 to liaise with Japanese-speaking 3rd parties.
- Familiar with Japanese culture.
- Team worker.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Communication skills enough to proceed with the work.
- 5 years of related experience in the ASEAN market.
- At least 1 year of Research experience in the Insurance or FinTech industry.
- MS Officeに精通していること。