- To be responsible for day-to-day management of all aspects of customer service.
- Attend to general inbound enquiries, requests and feedbacks received via phone and e-mails.
- Work well with overseas relocation team to ensure exceptionally high standard of service is being delivered.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Sales / CS related experience
- Proficiency in Japanese language(N2 or above) to liaise with Japanese speaking clients
- Excellent sales track record, strong communication and negotiation skills.
- A pleasant demeanour and a positive attitude.
- Able to work with all levels of people with diverse cultures/backgrounds.
- Possess an outgoing and affable personality.
- A team player.
- Prior “hunter” sales experience.
- 2 to 3 years and above in sales experience in removal services and/or logistics.