Senior Management Consultant who acts as a Project Leader, this position manages and delivers projects while being expected to handle multiple projects simultaneously. The incumbent is expected to possess deep knowledge of specific industry as well as project leading / project management experiences.
- Develops project scope, tasks and schedules.
- Assigns tasks to project member(s) and oversees progress of their activities.
- Oversees and manages project costs.
- Controls members’ work qualities. Reassign tasks as needed.
- Develops deliverables and presents deliverables to clients with minimum supervision.
- Facilitates/attends meetings with clients to discuss project findings, status, and strategic/operational suggestions.
- Communicates with Project Manager and/or outside parties (subcontractors, vendors and overseas HQ, etc.) regarding the project.
- Provides on-the-job Training (OJT) to project members by providing feedback on their work.
- May perform Project Manager tasks of smaller scale projects to begin with when necessary.
- Develops research deliverables.
- Performs project researches and analysis.
- Communicates with Project Manager / members regarding status of assigned tasks. Reports issues as needed.
- Attends conferences / meetings that relates to the project if needed.
- Seeks project needs with current/existing clients as well as prospective clients.
- Identifies clients’ challenges/needs and comes up with research and consultation services that can resolve them.
- Develops project proposals and discusses with Managers / Management.
- Delivers proposals to the client and obtains new project(s).
- Supports publishing articles and/or company promotions.
- Knowledge Sharing: Organizes data/contents, develops useful knowledge contents and shares contents within the Company and regional branches. (PH, TH, ID, IN, etc.)
- Interview contributions: Involved as a line department in interviews for business analyst, consultants, interns, as well as mentoring, internal training sessions, onboarding training sessions, instructions for newly hired consultants.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- About 5 years senior research analyst or consulting related work experiences.
- A good command of Japanese language as this position requires to communicate with clients whose primary communication language is Japanese.
- Business analysis and business strategy planning experiences
- Possesses in-depth knowledges and experiences of specific business strategies
- Industrial expertise (deep knowledge of specific industry) based on experiences
- Experiences of project leading in research / business strategy guiding through junior level of consultants will be highly advantageous.