One-stop Provider of all Communication Services from fixed to mobile.
- Identify startup companies that have high potential to collaborate with the company and arrange to meet them (Identify through internet search, participanting in pitch events and networking with venture capital firms)
- Manage a meeting with startup company and related parties. (arrange a meeting, make minutes of a meeting and update the info of startup list)
- Introduce a startup company to the company and its group companies, and consider/develop a collaboration business between them.
- Make an investment consideration document that includes the future collaboration business between the potential investee and the company and its group companies, and discuss with Japan HQ, to get an approval for an investment into a startup company.
- Propose and manage new collaboration businesses between the company and its group companies and the company's investee companies (startups).
- Research and analyse the startup eco-system and IT market trends, and make a report document of it, to share with Japan HQ .
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
- Minimum of 3 years experience with business development or corporate planning
- Must have advanced proficiency in the Japanese language (Able to write Japanese business documentation (including, for example, market research reports) as well as converse in a business environment) to liaise with the external parties in Japanese.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with new technologies and new business models in the world
- Good understanding of and familiar with market trends for IT
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation, negotiation skills.
- Good team player and proactive attitude.
- Startup company, venture capital experience will be even better