- Regional Sales activities for new(90%) and existing(10%) Customers:
- Develop and Implement Sales Strategies/Initiatives and Sales Targets.
- Track and Evaluate Sales Activities to provide periodic Performance Reports.
- Generate Sales Leads and follow-up with Action Plans/Results.
- Maintain close relationships with Customers to have current information on their needs and preferences.
- Initiate and follow-up on Sales and Distribution Contracts.
- Keep updated on the professional and technical knowledge of our products, our competitors, and the industry.
- Perform any other duties as assigned and required.
- able to communicate in Japanese is required to liaise with Japanese speaking 3rd parties
- A self-motivated and willing to take up new challenge in setting-up environment
- Able to travel frequently
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Non job-hopper
- Able to communicate in Bahasa will be added advantage to communicate with Bahasa speaking 3rd parties
- Minimum 2 years of B to B sales experience in Trading/ Manufacturing Company with handling Chemical or Industrial machine products.
- Experience to handle Chemical cleanser for Hydrocarbon-based Cleaning Equipment/ Water-based Cleaning Equipment
- MS Officeに精通されている方