(Hunting: 60-70%, Farming: 30-40%)
- Generate new business opportunities and partnerships in target markets while maintaining and building rapport/relationships with existing clients.
- Understand needs and develop business strategies, proposals (in terms of cross-border tax, law and government regulations) for Japanese clients who have intentions in overseas expansion/ventures
- Conduct and manage objective study on current market trends, the client’s potential partners, competition landscape and other related topic to support critical analysis.
- Client and market research analysis to identify areas of improvement and/or seek new opportunities for growing/expanding work with existing clients
- Plan strategically while adhering to company and industry regulation to assure project success ensure smooth operation
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
- Minimum 4 years of business development experience/market research industry-
- Analytical, self-driven and enthusiastic in working in a growing business setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Japanese language
to liaise with Japanese-speaking clients and stakeholders