- Communicate with styrenic resins overseas sales teams in the Asia Pacific region.
- Provide sales volumes and revenue forecast and analysis.
- Take accountability of sales and marketing strategy teams/processes and achieve sales revenues and profit and loss targets.
- Strategize and review price quotations, credit terms and delivery conditions.
- Conduct market research and analysis.
- Monitor and manage inventory levels through liaison with Production and Logistics departments.
[Demand Planning / Profit Management]
- Grasp the customer demand precisely and optimise profit in tandem with Supply Chain Team and Plants (Production).
- Communicate with government organisations such as Singapore Economics Development Board, etc. and draft investment proposals together with Plants (Production) and Finance.
- Any ad-hoc duty by assigned
- 8 - 10 years of Sales/Marketing experience in the chemical industry
- Proficiency in Japanese to liaise with Japanese speaking third related parties and HQ in Japan