- To manage CS Engineers in our subsidiary office (Malaysia, Philippines & Thailand) and organize work schedules, conduct weekly meetings/reporting.
- To follow-up and support existing clients on Machines, Equipment new requests, modifications,s, and Maintenances.
- To promote the company’s product and create product awareness to potential new customers.
- To coordinate liaison between sales department and Japan Head-office sales-related units.
- To prepare cost calculation and make quotation to the customer.
- To prepare Sales/Maintenance Agreement
- Able to accept to correspond if Customer’s machine breakdown (after office hour) and coordinate Engineer to go on-site if needed.
-Perform Service needs or resolve technical issue from client in customer site (if nessesary)
- Work on customer issues (including technical matter), identify root cause, and suggest solution (if nessesary)
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- This candidate must be well versed in Japanese (reading & writing) to liaise with the third-related party.
- At least 5 years of B-to-B sales experience
- Able to manage 10 CS Engineers remotely
- Have a background as a CS Engineer
- Relatively sufficient engineering and technical background on Electric or Electronic equipment or machinery will be added value.