◆This role is to be responsible for Business advisory projects and support to clients (80% Japanese, 20% Asian)
- Interviewing new and existing clients about their needs and supporting the preparation of service proposals.
- Support the client's sales channel development project by developing distributors in Southeast Asia, coordinating, and managing appointments.
- Support feasibility studies and market research for clients before launching new businesses or entering new markets
- Support the preparation of various reports for clients.
- Any other ad hoc duties
- At least 3 years of working experience in a Japanese trading company (physical products division) or at least 3 years of working experience in overseas sales and sales channel development for a Japanese manufacturer
- Experience in general market research (regulatory research, industry market research, obtaining competitive information, etc.)
- High level of verbal and written proficiency in Japanese to communicate with Japanese-speaking clients.
- Minimum proficiency in PowerPoint (proposal, report writing, etc.), Excel, and Word
- Ability to work independently without waiting for instructions.
- Able to respond flexibly to changes in the business environment without being bound by formalities.
- Enjoy working on projects that have no precedent or with products they have never handled before.