Company specialist in SEO / SEM, Online web services, Webpage creation / translation, Website content management
- Create and build the Japanese e-commerce websites in the Japanese language, to grow and maximize sales revenue for the business.
- Develop and optimize each channel of SEO, social media platform, affiliate marketing and email marketing in the Japanese language for the clients’ websites.
- Analyze data for the various clients’ businesses and projects with projected plans to improve and drive sales at each website.
- Usage of web analysis to generate hypotheses, to improve the strategic direction for each marketing channel of users’ behaviors on their websites.
- Ensure that the e-Commerce elements on the websites are always fully functional and meet the Japanese customers’ needs.
- Strategize based on data with resource allocation, expenditure in consultation with the Marketing Director and Management.
- Implement e-Commerce policies in consultation with the Marketing Director and Management.
- Set KPIs for team members and monitor their performance on a regular basis.
- Monitor the Profit and Loss of the businesses and recommend the appropriate strategies for the Japanese marketing campaigns and promotions to take place based on seasons, bi-monthly and monthly basis.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
- Minimum 4 years of B2C e-Commerce Business Development Manager experience (generating sales revenue for the business).
- A certification of Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 1 (JLPT N1) and competent in spoken and written Japanese language to liaise with the third related party.
- The ability to present across, information, ideas in images, videos, and in the transcript structure in the Japanese language to the Japanese customers in Japan.
- Proficient in and familiar with using the Japanese keyboard for daily correspondence via the communication platforms (email, skype & slack), for amendments, revision, and uploads on the websites.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding with hands-on experience with SEO, social medial marketing platforms, e-marketing tools like, email marketing and affiliate marketing in the Japanese language.
- Relevant project management skills using SaaS.
- A good understanding of Content Management System (CMS) or shopping cart to revision for the respective websites.
- Sound knowledge and up-to-date information of relevant legislation and best practices affecting the e-Commerce function.
- Working experience in the Japanese B2C E-Commerce industry
- Familiar with Japanese UI / UX design trend in Japan.
- Degree holder in e-Commerce Management or equivalent.