- Maximizing profitability from existing and new portfolios assigned.
- Analyzing credit risk, documentation and setting up of credit facilities, and execution of transactions
- Coordinating with relevant divisions and departments, and other branches within our overseas network to be able to provide wide range of global financial solution to customers.
- Other ad hoc duty will be assigned
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in relationship management role / relationship management support experience
- The ability to communicate in business level Japanese due to the liaison with our Head Office in Japan and due to the requirement to service the Bank’s Japanese corporate customers (JLPT N2 minimum)
- Relevant experience in a corporate banking environment in a relationship management role