AWS (1 month), VB (depends on company performance)
9:30 - 18:30
Mon - Fri
■Conduct B to B marketing research/consulting for a Japanese general electrical manufacturing company■
- Plan Research Strategies to fulfill the needs of the client's research projects.
- Find and collect data by studying reports, using online sources, taking surveys, and using a variety of other data-collection methods.
- Interpret and analyze research data, mining it for relevant information.
- Write research reports highlighting and summarizing essential information found through their data analysis.
- Present the findings verbally to summarize essential information learned through data collection and analysis.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
- At least 1 year of working experience in the research/consulting industry
- Having qualitative marketing research skills (especially analyzing and planning skills)
- Business Japanese language skill to liaise with the third related party
- Working experience in B to B marketing research/consulting