Global leader in the provision and management of specialist IT infrastructure solutions and services
>Service Level Management
- Monitors service delivery performance metrics and liaises with managers and clients to ensure that service level agreements are not breached without the stakeholders being given the opportunity of planning for deterioration in service.
- Following agreed procedures, identifies, registers and categorises incidents.
- Gathers information to enable incident resolution and promptly allocates incidents as appropriate.
- Maintains records and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
- Maintains knowledge of specific specialisms, provides detailed advice regarding their application and executes
- The specialism can be any area of information or communication technology, technique, method, product or application area.
>Customer Service Support
- Receives and handles requests for service, following agreed procedures.
- Promptly allocates calls as appropriate.
- Logs incidents and service requests and maintains relevant records.
>Log and Track client requests
- The role is responsible for receiving, validating and logging client requests.
- Capture the detail of the request using ITSM ticketing tools and provide first line support if required.
- Act as the ticket owner ensuring timely updates made to the ticket, and that clients are updated upon request.
>Escalate critical calls and requests
- Ensure the correct escalation procedure is followed on all critical calls and requests.
- Assist with analyzing and interpreting the request to ensure the correct categorization and prioritization.
>Ensure fault resolution
- Work closely with his/her colleagues to ensure the swift resolution of faults.
- Ensure that the user is kept updated on the progress in relation to the resolution of the fault.
>Maintain documentation and reporting
- Ensures that all relevant documents related to the fault are maintained.
- Keep accurate records of the fault, including the client’s information.
- Produce breach and other similar reports as necessary aiding in the correct operation of internal processes.
- Identify failures and shortcomings in the processes, and escalates these with recommendations to resolve and improve processes.
>Ensure client satisfaction
- Play an important role in maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
- By communicating in a professional manner, provide updates and ensure that clients are aware of the actions that are being undertaken on their behalf.
- Have the ability to perform initial diagnosis following work instructions and display the required integrity to ensure excellent client service.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure that resolution of requests is achieved according to the service level agreement.
- Must be familiar with office 365, Active Directory with 5 years of working experience in IT field
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of working experience in IT call center environment with management skills.
- Relevant professional certifications are highly desirable.