1. Perform AIOD General Expense budget planning.
2. Plan and review AIOD operations effectiveness.
3. Provide ideas to improve AIOD operational structure and processes.
4. Promote business process re-engineering to streamline work process, improve service quality and productivity.
5. Review & enhance budget control process periodically, and monitor monthly expense vs budget.
6. Perform daily processing for Order & Payment Form.
7. Provide general administrative support especially on the Expense Booking & Payment Matters.
8. Proactively complete all regular reporting:
- Control Self-Assessment (CSA) report
- Inter-office Inspection (IOI) report
- Information Security report
- Compute IT Capitalization
9. Support Management, SHs and Managers on various administrative and coordination tasks.
- Manage & control all AIOD contracts
- Transfer Pricing (TP) matters
- IAD annual audit matters
- Compilation of BCP Plan
- At least 7 years of relevant experience
(Budget Control, Management for operations, contracts etc)
- Language proficiency in Japanese as this person will be required to communicate frequently with Head Office departments in Japan
- The ability and willingness to act in accordance with the company's overall standards and goals, and make full use of one's own and the team’s energy to contribute to the organization, as a team lead of Planning and General Affairs Team.
- Relationship building with various stakeholders both internal and external parties.
- IT Knowledge
- Proficiency in Mandarin to communicate internally