For Managing Director
• Managing his calendar, scheduling of internal and external meetings (online and
in-person) at a global scale.
• Monitoring MD’s emails for action items.
• Submission of MD’s expenses (via Concur), approving internal systems on his behalf
(such as invoices, employee expenses etc.).
• Applying for work pass when required.
• Booking of flights, booking of hotels and arranging transportation.
• Periodic update of client contacts.
• Arranging and sending season greeting cards,gifts to client and vendors.
• Supporting management team members at ad-hoc basis.
For Legal Team (Ad-Hoc)
• Managing General Legal Counsel's calendar and scheduling of internal & external
meetings at an ad-hoc basis.
• Booking of flights and hotels and arranging transportation for the team.
• Processing documents for signatures (checking and filling out process forms).
• Filing and archiving client, vendor, partner contracts (MSA, SOW, NDA etc.).
• Logistic matters for corporate secretarial documents .
• Raising POs and invoicing.
• Other ad-hoc administrative support for the other 2 members in the legal team.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in an executive assistant role reporting directly to senior
• Objective of having Japanese Language: This Incumbent will be covering job region in
Japan and Singapore. Thus, she will be liaising with internal stakeholders( Colleagues) in
Japan on work documents or other matters
• Level of Japanese Language ability: JLPT1-2
• Experience working in Banking Industry as this Executive Assistant will be in the Financial