- Ensure the continual development and innovation of the exhibits.
- Perform research on new sea creatures, industry innovations and techniques.
- Develop and implement aquarium standards and procedures to ensure departmental compliance.
- Direct all functions relating to the husbandry and exhibition of the marine animals collection.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a major Japanese aquarium.
- Passionate in creating stunning and innovative displays.
- Exposed to aquatic animal husbandry with an emphasis on life support applications, water quality control, disease management, nutrition, acquisition and exhibitory of marine fishes and invertebrates.