Sales base of chemicals and motorcycles businesses.
-Source, manufacture and deliver high quality and cost effective oral, health ＆ beauty care
Engineering (SE) company products to meet the company's organisational objectives.
-Scope: Chemicals, Mechanical, package and Indirect goods
- Ensure high level of quality service to the company in Singapore by tracking suppliers KPIs, providing optimal
communication to QA/RA when quality issues are identified and follow up adequate Corrective and
Preventive Action (CAPA), bringing added value alternatives to minimize impact on service or product
- Supplier Management under the scope of category, supporting strategic decision making and
implementation, highlighting any issues on service, price, product or any potential improvements or cost
- Order function, price modification, change requests and forms required according established system.
Assuring compliance to the company's policies and procedures related to Supplier Lifecycle, including contract
management (maintaining and updating supply agreements).
- Support SS New Product Development (NPD) projects and change requests, leading Procurement and
supplier change requests for that category, with Global Procurement Director approval.
- Generation of savings through sourcing and process optimization initiatives – providing ideas and action
plans and implementing selected projects, both for direct and indirect purchasing for Asia
- Monitor market of raw materials, packaging, manufacturing and services.
- Analysis of internal and external data related to purchasing: annual spends, trends, prices variations
-More than 5 years’ experience in purchasing role and project management support, preferably in an international environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of databases, spreadsheets, and statistical software (knowledge of SAP is a plus)
-Proficient in spoken and written Japanese in order to liaise with third party.
-Be able to travel within Asia (Around 4-6 in a year)