◆Regional Coordination & Planning for Asia IT, station at the major bank's branch.
- Regional IT planning by country (will be in charge of a few countries)
- Plan, drive, monitor with the branch management (the branch may not have an IT person.)
- Communicate between Tokyo HQ and branches on weekly basis or so
- Track every IT project on the list and make necessary countermeasures
- Visit overseas branch to support project manager.
- Japanese proficiency JLPT 2 or above to liaise with Japanese clients
- At least 3 year experience to handle IT planning
- IT common knowledge, especially infrastructure/system
- Project management skill