||A leading logistics Japanese MNC
||• Proactively seek new business opportunities – prospecting, identifying and establishing new subsidiaries/branch offices across country and regional trend.
• Planning and executing M&A deals
• Planning and executing the corporate reorganization among the group companies by share purchasing, business transfer etc.
• Develop and executing new projects
• Research on regulations on logistics companies in each country across the region
• Execution of the incorporation procedures (documentation)
• Other administrative tasks (preparing various materials for meetings, arranging business trips etc.)
• At least 4 years’ Experience in administrative field (Legal, general affairs tasks)
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.