If you are looking for Japanese speaking back-office position, this is the right position!
- Responsible in general administrative duties.
- Responsible in general ISO matters.
- Schedule for seminar, medical check-up, and set up meeting.
- Liaise with vendors, service providers and building management office in managing the maintenance of office equipment and office premises.
- Handle administrative matters related to staff welfare, leave records & time attendance.
- Purchase air ticket, visa and accommodation arrangement for staff and management.
- Ensuring accuracy on all documentations and reports.
- Engage with corporate secretary on corporate related issue.
- Ensure compliance & timely submission of all statutory requirements.
- As and when required, need to draft and/or prepare memorandum, letter for HR related matters.
- Cover receptionist duty when necessary.
- Assist GM on administrative matters.
- Handle all incoming calls.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- 3 Years of working experience in Administrative position
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Strong communication, writing and co-ordination skills
- Able to work independently in fast pace environment
- Meticulous, detail oriented and ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Have good time management skills
- Team player with a keen learning attitude, proactive & initiative