One of the world's leading contractors in oil and natural gas development projects with their contribution to a number of projects using their advanced engineering capabilities and wealth of experience in oil and natural gas development projects in the world
- To make budget for projects, analyze the difference between budget and actual and
make report in Japanese to send to HQ in Tokyo.
- To convert management accounting base reports to financial accounting base reports and explain of them to HQ in Japanese at accounting meeting.
- To collect project expense information to be occurred in the annual closing month from relevant departments and gathered in excel file to report to HQ in Japanese.
- To collect change order information from Project Manager and report to HQ in Japanese. File and send relevant documents to HQ.
- To manage fixed assets acquisition and disposal. To organize meeting with HQ to obtain director’s approval for acquisition of fixed assets.
- To attend to inventory, check every year at jobsite.
- To attend accrued expense balance meeting and book the accrued expense quarterly. Check the accrued expense balance and offset the balance monthly.
- Any ad-hoc duties
-Excellent level of English and Japanese language (writing, Listening and speaking) for
the communication with HQ colleague/management in Japan
- 2-3 years of accounting experience (Must have basic accounting knowlege)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Willing to travel