- Play as Project Manager (Project Management Office) or Delivery Lead on banking system development or implementation projects.
- Manage the progress and milestone, promote and control the issue & ToDo, organize the progress report and report to client’s management & also manage the cost and human resource.
- Communicate closely with clients, business & IT related members. Organize teams and lead until the project ends.
- Manage client’s expectations to maintain the company’s impressions at a positive level.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Min 3 years' experience in IT project management or Delivery Lead. (Oversee project development from start to finish)
- Banking Operation or Systems knowledge/experience (either is okay).
- Proficient in high-level Japanese (native / JLPT N1 or higher) to interact with Japanese-speaking clients.
- Proficient in high-level English (business English) to communicate with diverse teams.
- Knowledge/experience in banking system development or implementation projects.
- Cheerful with strong communication skills, works well within a team.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, adept at working with diverse teams.
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-focused.
- Strong analytical skills for addressing complex business issues.