General design work for office relocation and remodeling for Japanese companies.
This position is for generalists who are involved in the entire design process from upstream to downstream of a single project.
- Accompanying sales staff to client sites for interviews (depending on the project)
- Overall concept development, layout design, and selection of furniture and interior design.
- This is a position similar to project management that coordinates each section rather than a player.
- Meeting with contractors for construction work
- Overall schedule management
- Preparation of construction completion documents
- Other incidental work
- After construction has begun, check the progress and finish of the project on site.
- Spatial design/design: Around 10 years or more
- Management experience: Around 5 years or more
- Bright and sincere
- Teamwork is important to us.
- People who love interior design.
- A person who can always judge things from the client's point of view.
- Good communication skills
- A person who is looking for a long-term job in Singapore.
- Qualified interior coordinator.
- Those who can use Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Qualifications: 1st and 2nd class architects, 1st and 2nd class construction management engineers, etc.