- Plan, supervise, deliver lessons in Hiragana
- Maintain accurate records of student progress
- Evaluate needs of students
- Facilitate critical thinking, creative problem solving
- Create bi-weekly class newsletters
- Deliver basic first-aid when necessary
- Participate in bi-annual events such as Parent Teacher Meetings, Sports Day and Family Fun Day
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Japanese proficiency in written and spoken to teach Japanese language to kids and also communicate with Japanese families.
- Possess kindergarten teaching license.
- Possess experience as a kindergarten teacher (in Japan or any other country).
- People who love working with children.
- Have a passion for teaching Japanese language and culture to children.
- Have a sense of responsibility and a strong work ethic.