- Prepare quotes, proposals, and follow-up with customers to renew annual IT support contracts and subscriptions.
- Consult with customers by phone or e-mail, making proposals, and building relationships of trust as an in-house sales contact.
- Confirm product prices and inventory with suppliers and placing orders
- Send out payment follow-up e-mails
- Request work for IT maintenance and IT spot projects to the engineering team
- Other related work
- Able to speak Japanese at Native or Business level to liaise with the third related party in Japanese internally and externally
- Min 1 year experience in IT sales
- IT savvy