- Communicate and liaise with our clients as majorities of our clients are Japanese companies.
- Support, coordinate, and liaise with relevant authorities and/or clients on all aspects of secretarial matters etc.
- Coordinate tender management activities under the directives of Company business strategies
- Promptly handling customer inquiries
- To develop the new product and marketing plan
- Reports creation
- Telephone support, E-mail support (English and Japanese)
- Manage the company's website & Handle the corporate website with a third party
- Maintain and develop a good relationship with Japanese-speaking clients
- Translates work documents and correspondences
- Extend administrative support to the operation team as & when required
- Supporting MD for documentation
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
⁻At least 1 year of relevant experience(Admin, sales assistant, marketing, translation) in any industry.
- Fluent in Japanese and English and must have at least some translation or interpreting experience between Japanese & English as needed to liaise with Japanese-speaking associates.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be proficient with MS Office software applications (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Pleasant and cheerful disposition, resourceful with business sense.
- Self-motivated and possesses team points.
- Discreet when dealing with confidential information.
- Possesses good time-management skills with ability to prioritize tasks assigned.
- Experience in the interior design/building/ construction industry