- Promotion of user tool refurbishment associated with projects within Mega Bank Singapore branch (receive progress reports for user development by themselves, check reports and creations)
- Examining how to proceed in this area and giving opinions
- Review how to proceed in areas supported by the VBA development team, review creations, bank reports on work content
- Confirm the contents of data mapping that SI vendors under the Tokyo head office are working on, and give opinions on how to proceed
- Various adjustments include but not less than:
- Collaborating across departments to set realistic project targets and timeframes.
- Providing guidance and monitoring the progress made with each project stage.
- Facilitating suitable interventions to prevent costly delays.
- Presenting project progress updates to senior executives.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- More than 5 years’ experience in banking/FSI related field
- Must development experience (large and small, but waterfall development experience is all you need)
- Able to manage projects (because VBA team management and promotion support for the entire existing tool area are required)
- Fluent in both Japanese & English speaking is required (to communicate with the local & Japan VBA team leader, there is communication with the End User in overseas.)
- Possess good communication/project coordinating skill to discuss with users and come up with the solution.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship
- Attention to detail
- Extensive industry knowledge is a plus.