- The role will range from business consulting / analysis to project management activities and will require versatility among the individual.
- Conduct project management, such as progress management, issue management, and quality management
- Clarify the current business processes and analyze/identify issues/risks of the current processes with a client.
- Provide direction for improvements and recommend the proper business processes for the future state.
- Document business processes with due care and satisfactory quality
- Be able to facilitate discussion sessions with a client effectively
- Work with other project members to lead a wide range of business improvement activities
- Experience as project management of system implementation project: at least 2 years
- Experience as Business Analyst: at least 2 years
- Be able to document business processes with PowerPoint or Excel
- Ideal candidate should be from oil/gas & renewable energy industry
- Good knowledge of Commodity trading / Derivative trading (2 years at least)
- Accounting knowledge, especially financial products
- Experience with business processes of core functions of a business and business process re-engineering
- Experience in any “digital” related projects or usage thereof such as:
Business Intelligence/Data Analytics
Robotics Process Automation