The incumbent will be responsible for taking lead in the alignment between International Business Infrastructure PJ and Transaction Banking Business (Cash and Trade) transformation and continuation from International Business Infrastructure PJ on customer, products/services, operation and IT. To proceed International Business Infrastructure PJ along with existing TB business/ products without bothering BAU, the understanding of the requirements and the analysis of business impact on TB are major focus on this job. The incumbent will work with the internal stakeholders both in the branch and H.O. like the front office, AIOD, H.O. IT and GTBD Tokyo to ensure International Business Infrastructure PJ is going well and meet the PJ timeline.
- Responsible for organizing various project related to Transaction Banking in International Business Infrastructure PJ as a member of PMO
- Responsible for identifying issues raised in the various project, analyze issues, and lead to provide the solution collaborating various stakeholders in the bank
- Responsible for understanding TB products such as MGeB, H2H, SCF, LC and others and how they connect with branch system , how customers use it in order for International Business Infrastructure PJ to minimize both customer impact and system migration impact
- Responsible for understanding the branch system related to TB business and TB product existing in the branch including operational workflow to ensure International Business Infrastructure PJ goes well
- Responsible for understanding how International Business Infrastructure PJ goes in the short term, mid-term and long term to prioritize the tasks from TB business perspective and lead the stakeholders in the relevant department
- Responsible for preparing materials for the company to communicate with customers related to International Business Infrastructure PJ
- Responsible for analyzing business impact on TB profits by collaborating with the front office and International Business Infrastructure PJ team
- Responsible for making the strategic materials to lead International Business Infrastructure PJ in the effective way to minimize customer impact
- There will be ad-hoc role to participate any test related to TB project
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- At least 5 years of experience in the related field
- Ability to speak, read and write both Japanese and English to communicate smoothly with the stakeholders both in the branch and H.O.
- Knowledge of Transaction Banking Products, Operation, and IT and Understanding the IT and TB interactions to move things forward and complete it
- Transaction banking sales or Cash/Trade Product Management experience in an international bank is desirable.
- Graduate, post graduate degree would be an advantage