Are you looking for an environment you can maximize your Japanese speaking skill?
This might be the best place : )
- Coordinate office activities in compliance with the company policies.
- Communicate closely with person in charge of Building Department to assist his/her work.
- Support office administration functions, such as ordering office supplies. (e.g. stationery/name cards)
- Manage the control of documents (mails, letters, packages, etc…) delivered to the department, including the disposal.
- Manage arrangements of meeting rooms.
- Organise company vehicles/drivers’ schedules.
[Department/ Unit Work]
- Participate in routine and ad-hoc meetings that aim to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit and/or department.
- Provide department information, such as annual event schedule, weekly regular meeting table, leave
plan form, staff directory.
- Translate Japanese-English for documents/notices issued by Tokyo Head Office.
- Coordinate and arrange guest visits, such as hotel bookings, restaurant bookings, scheduling and arranging appointments with clients/ consultants.
- Coordinate business trip itineraries, travel, visas, insurance, and accommodation.
- Arrange seasonal greeting card and client celebration.
- Manage Department News and Announcement via APRHQ’s web portal.
- Support some of the expatriates’ administrative work, such as FlowLites, Reports for Future Projects and
Upcoming/ Tendering Projects.
- Support to submit reports by timely delivery, review, and liaise to Tokyo Head Office and/or Group Company.
- Support expatriates to prepare regional HR related documents.
- Support expatriates’ related issues, such as welfare/benefits in coordination with HR.
[RHQ Public Relations]
- Liaise with Tokyo Head Office, group companies and other offices.
- Prepare and coordinate to produce PR documents (mainly internal).
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Native level Japanese proficiency to liaise with Japanese Expatriates and HQ in Japan.
- Prior experience in working in construction industry preferred.