1) To strengthen business intelligence and new business development functions of Singapore Branch.
2) The incumbent’s main duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
(a) Conduct macro/semi-macro economy, new business development related research & analysis, prepare presentation materials & reports.
(b) Build & enhance good relationship with related organizations (enterprises, think-tanks, government agencies, research organization etc.) as well as internal staff including Group companies.
(c) Leveraging on (a) and (b), explore new business opportunities for company and assist the Senior Management with strategy formulation and decision making.
(d) Organize & coordinate management related events.
(e) Preparation of monthly reports and newsletters.
3) Organization chart of Strategic Planning Department:
- Min 2 years of experience in relevant field
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in written form, proactive interaction with internal and external stakeholders as well as establishing new business networks
- Resourceful, meticulous, possess logical thinking and analytical skill
- Able to multi-task and work well as a team member
- Must be computer literate and good in using MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint