- To be responsible for day-to-day management of all aspects of customer service.
- Attend to general inbound enquiries, requests and feedbacks received via phone and e-mails.
- Work well with overseas relocation team to ensure exceptionally high standard of service is being delivered.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Proficiency in Japanese language to liaise with Japanese customers.
- Candidate must have prior “hunter” sales experience.
- Candidate must have an excellent sales track record, strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Candidate must have a pleasant demeanour and a positive attitude.
- Able to work with all levels of people with diverse cultures/backgrounds.
- Possess an outgoing and affable personality.
- A team player.
- Preferably having 2 to 3 years and above in sales experience in relocation services and/or logistics.