- Handle and resolve end to end post-sales queries for Client advertising products, ability to work on case volumes across email and chat channels
- Drive overall Customer Satisfaction metrics ensuring service quality through case journey, providing regular updates across touch points
- Partner with inhouse technical specialists to educate advertisers on product features and common issue types
- Engage and support CX operations for new product launches across the advertising platform, act as Voice of Customer for fixes and advocate for efficient resolution
- Develop as a subject matter expert across assigned product area and mentor fellow team Members
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of the Organization
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Proficiency in Japanese to liaise with Japanese speaking clients
- Knowledge of social media product usage and basic understanding of advertising industry
- Passion for social media/entertainment marketing, and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up.
- Passion in customer service with relevant experience in service program.
- Comfortable working with computers and multiple systems.
- Around 2 years of relevant work experience in a Customer Support role