- Achieve and Increase revenue from both the company's internal and external customers
- Manage communication and reporting to customers and management, executives Influence product team
- Anticipate clients’ problems, create proactive proposals and solutions to develop customer loyalty and create trust
- Create go-to-market strategy for CXD products and execute against it, including sales pipeline analysis
- Acquire and on-board new customers, cross sell multiple products to existing customers by collaborating with product & customer success team
- Requirement Clarifications, Budgeting, Project/Product Direction and smooth out communications with product development team.
- Propose and explain product price to customers, help budget communication by working with cross functional team such as finance team, product team etc.
- Regularly report projects and revenue to customers by owning and organizing monthly/ quarterly meeting with stakeholders.
- Regularly report projects and revenue to executives and management of CXD
- Influence product team with the feedback from customers such as product roadmap and priority, product pricing etc.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
- Min 3 years experience as Account manager / Sales / Pre-sales /Business Dev / Customer success manager
- Business level Japanese to liaise with the third related party internally and externally in Japanese
- Deep understanding of internet, software, or related industries.
- Project Management Experience with experience in managing budgets and pricing
- Ability to effectively communicate at all level of organization, including senior executives and cross functional teams
- Ability of analytical & critical thinking
- Strong passion for business growth and have “Get Things Done” mind set.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Have experience of financial / budgeting
- Have good knowledge for related Industries (Fintech, Commerce, Communication, advertisement)
- Experiences working on multiple products/projects in parallel