- In charge of the overall account, liaising and coordinating with external Accountant office, Auditor and reporting to Japan HQ Finance in charge.
- Preparation of year-end financial closing.
- Liaise with the auditing process.
- Prepared coordination and completion of all auditing support documents.
- Responsible and ensure timely and accurate month-end closing.
- Checking Company’s monthly Management Report and Schedule.
- Prepare and verification of payments by cheque/GIRO to suppliers and staff claims.
- Reconcile daily settlement report with Bank Report and Credit Card Report.
- Responsible for monthly payroll management (Info-Tech Software), CPF submission and yearly IRAS, AIS submission for employee Income Tax.
- Overlook general administration duties.
- Translation between Japanese to English and English for Japanese expatriate and local staffs
- Reporting directly to Managing Director (Japanese) and assisting him in store development
- Support general HR administration duties (Organizing and maintaining personnel records, Updating internal HR databases).
- 2 years of relevant experience (Accounting)
- Proficiency in Japanese (Writing & Speaking) to liaise with internal and external Japanese speaking stakeholders
- Working experience in the Retail or F&B industry
- Good team player, independent, and possess good communication skills