- Assist in the project management of websites being developed for APAC and Japan clients
- Manage relationships, requests, and ensure quality delivery for our customers
o Assist clients in supporting them to understand how to navigate and use the hotel website.
o Assist clients answering to their requests and autonomously solving basic tasks or more sophisticated tasks with support of developers.
o Provide on-call support / customer service to both APAC and Japanese-speaking customers for website related matters or concerns.
- Ensure project team, including management as appropriate, is continually updated, including successes, issues, concerns and feedback
- Minor translations/localizations (on English and Japanese) for clients’ website content and other communication materials.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the hospitality industry
- Familiar on digital and marketing topics
- High degree of accuracy and great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, set short-term priorities and make good decisions
- Willing to learn on using a Website Content Management System like Wordpress CMS
- Proficiency in both English and Japanese language to liaise with APAC & Japanese speaking clients and project stakeholders.
- At least a JLPT N1 or native level as you will be required to communicate frequently with Japanese clients and stakeholders.
- Prior experience doing QA/QC (Quality Control) on websites.