This role's main duties will be to design the optimal requirements for the system to create profit and create value for customers.
- Management of product development, including product specifications, budget management, overall project progress management, and instructions to related parties
- Management of subcontractors and debugging teams (work status management, schedule adjustment, problem solving)
- Test case creation (test item design) and verification work
- Assist with overall operations (statistics, analysis, event/campaign planning, external relations, administrative support, etc.) Make decisions to fix bugs and manage security
- Work closely with external affiliates and vendors to ensure smooth operation of the platform and functions.
- Identify the development priorities needed to achieve the vision
- Understand the history of system development and communicate appropriately with the business manager on setting requirements and product strategy for the future
- Gain a deep understanding of the current development situation and control the necessary development tools
- Conduct market analysis in order to maximize customer experience
- Plan and develop new content to increase the number of new users and active users
- Work closely with the development organization in Vietnam and the management team in Japan, and report and discuss any issues in a timely manner.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
- 3 years of experience as product manager
- Business level Japanese language skills to liaise with the third related parties internally and externally
- Good at identifying essential issues
- Seek rationality and critical thinking in daily work
- Attention to detail and ability to perform to a high standard
- Ability to work well in a team environment with others and deal smoothly with a
variety of stakeholders.